2012年9月28日星期五

Louis Vuitton Dersou M30168 Outlet

Louis Vuitton Dersou M30168 Outlet Louis Vuitton Dersou M30168 Outlet

"In Taiga leather and water-resistant Canvas, the Dersou satchel offers a large and practical interior. "
Louis Vuitton Dimitri M32462 Outlet Louis Vuitton Dimitri M32462 Outlet

"The masculine city bag Dimitri comes in Ta?ga leather. It has two outside pockets, one zippered, and comes with a practical, adjustable textile strap. "
Louis Vuitton Dimitri M32468 Outlet Louis Vuitton Dimitri M32468 Outlet

"The masculine city bag Dimitri comes in Ta?ga leather. It has two outside pockets, one zippered, and comes with a practical, adjustable textile strap. "
I used LV bag , but they do not how nostalgia . In the minds of friends , and I was actually a nostalgia person , persons or things , at the time a long time will feel reluctant to leave . Even a pile of waste paper in the eyes of others , I also saved intact . Since the country had a LV store , I have to buy several LV bags , the price is almost one million people . Luxury LV prices , which can only be considered in the next class . I used LV package does not produce feelings not because they are Head an LV bag or in the Hang Lung Plaza, LV flagship store to buy , to buy time by a friend of the instigation , bought by other friends of criticism, praise the sound of a handful . So I do not how long were transferred to second - hand LV bag shop . Under the enthusiasm of a group of friends , for a second . That section of the new LV bag , I just have said , this is nostalgia , this bag together their thoughts, but not to my taste . Still life is not long . Third bag with a long time, more than two years it has not changed , friends laughed at old-fashioned models LV bag does have some old , watching someone you know constantly upgrading , and then Together with their stimulation, and gave change . I am using this is the fourth bag , not yet how long , LV Louis Vuitton has a good after-sales service , and in the LV store shopping environment is relatively calm , elegant , but do not know why I just do not love this bag . Therefore decided to sell in the near future , will no longer use the LV bag . But now I am also not good to give up the LV Louis Vuitton , which brand of bag is right for me some . Friends can help me recommend the most important , style , quality , price third , all other brands in addition to LV can be .

没有评论:

发表评论